1. Do you notice a person’s eye color?
I’m generally not an observant person, but I make a point of looking someone in eye when we talk, so usually, yes.
2. White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
3. If you could get a tattoo free, would you do it? What would it be?
Hells yes! My ultimate tat is going to be a couple of dragons that take up half of my back, but that’s my reward for when I finally reach my weight loss goal. In the meantime, I definitely wouldn’t turn down free ink. Maybe some Gallifreyan writing . . . oooh, maybe Gallifreyan writing tattooed around my wrist as a bracelet!
4. Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
I moved at lot as a kid . . . all in and around Philadelphia, but still vastly different neighborhoods. I’ve always preferred the city. I like the busyness, the hustle, and as strange as this might be considering that I don’t like socializing, I like being around so many people.
5. Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
Are other family members out as well? If not, my mom-mom, Aunt JoAnne, and Uncle Tom. If they are out, probably my babysitter when I was about 6 to 8 years old. She introduced me to Bon Jovi, big hair, and baton twirling . . . and I thought she was the coolest person on the planet.
6. What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
Strawberry banana . . . thanks, now I want one.
7. Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
I had stress-induced bladder control issues in 2nd grade . . . I don’t think I need to explain much more than that.
8. Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
All of 6th grade. I was teased endlessly on the bus every day on the way home. I used to walk in my front door crying almost every day.
9. Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
Probably falling down the stairs in 11th grade . . . it’s also what caused the arthritis in my right knee. Woot.
10. Have you ever fired anyone?
I’ve never held a position where I could fire someone, but I did cause two people to get fired when I was a supervisor. The first was a security guard I caught shoplifting and the second was a just a lazy ass who never wanted to show up on time or even work once he finally came in.
11. Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
I don’t believe so.
12. Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
Of course. Who didn’t like swinging? I wouldn’t say I get excited, but I still swing sometimes when I take my daughter to the playground.
13. If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
I’d like to live next to an ocean and have a pet dolphin, who would obviously still be free to do his thing, but he’d have an entrance to come into a private pool area . . . but I haven’t thought about this or anything. Hey! My kid wants to be a marine biologist when she grows up, so maybe it will happen!
14. What’s your favorite place to relax?
In my living room on my new couch.
15. What your most favorite part of your personality?
My ability to laugh about almost anything.
16. Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
17. Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
I’ve never watched the Superbowl part of the way through . . . except sometimes the half-time show and I’ll pop in on occasion for the commercials.
18. Have you ever watched any major sporting event live?
I’ve never been to any kind of championship game, but I’ve gone to see the Phillies play on several occasions.
19. What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life?
A Portobello mushroom stuffed with crab meat and covered in scampi sauce . . . from Angelo’s Tavern in Atlantic City
20. Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
We use both for different purposes . . . and I grew up with both as well.